Thank you all Country representatives and Sila members for your help in organising 21st Sila bazaar that took place on 29th November 2014 at Gospodarsko razstavišče.
In only one day we managed to raise almost 70.000 € (with 30 participating countries, second hand book corner, clothes corner, lucky draw, creative Sila corner as well as rich cultural program).
The proceeds went to the following 10 carefully selected projects:
- Association for Non Violent Communication/ Društvo za nenasilno komunikacijo
- Hospice Ljubljana / Hiša Hospice
- Center for blind athletes “I see the goal” / Center slepih športnikov, Vidim cilj
- Institute for Blind and Visually Impaired Youth Ljubljana / Inštitut za slepo in slabovidno mladino Ljubljana
- Association ” Merry Legs” / Društvo Vesele nogice
- Soncek, Association for Cerebral Palsy of Slovenia / Sonček, Društvo za cerebralno paralizo Slovenije
- Safe house Stigma / Varna hiša Stigma
- Youth house Jarše, Group Kokos / Mladinski dom Jarše, Stanovanjska skupnost Kokos
- Association of Friends and Youth, LJ Moste Polje / Društvo prijateljev mladine Ljubljana Moste Polje
- Slovenian Philantrophy / Slovenska filantropija
For all donors that donated products or money for this year’s Sila Bazaar, please visit Sila bazaar 2014 donors list.
List of media that covered Sila bazaar 2014, you can find on SILA in media.