Our jubilee 20th Bazaar took place November 30th 2013 at Gospodarsko razstavišče in Ljubljana from 10am to 3pm, and it was officially opened by President o Republic of Slovenia Mr. Borut Pahor. It was a great event. Thanks again to everybody who participated!
We have managed to raise more than 83.000 Euros. The proceeds went to:
- Clinic for people without health insurance
- Home for the elderly Domžale
- Pediatrics clinic – division for gastroenterology
- Medical Center Ljubljana – mental disorders
- High School Kamnik
- Primary school Božidar Jakac
The list of our donors you can see here (by alphabet order).
GEA TV made a lovely video of our event and it is on display here.
Among other we had:
- 36 stands of countries all over the world
- stand with our Sila cookbooks
- abundant number of cultural performances
- generous lucky draw
- kids corner
- second hand clothes corner